- How to treat Feet Fungus by Young Living Oils:
Prep your toenails by carefully trimming away dead material and any corner of nail that has loosened from the nail-bed. Clean as much debris from under the nails as possible. LET AIR GET TO IT ALL. It is especially important to control fungus infection probability during showering or bathing. Since the moist, warm environment in bathrooms and showers favor the growth of the Tinea culture, responsible for athlete’s foot, it is a good idea to address that problem to prevent further spread of the fungus. My suggestions for you is to try essential oils to use to keep the fungus from growing on your bathroom surfaces. Use Thieves Household Cleanser, it works great and clean the whole house great!
Young Living anti-fungal essential oils such as Melaleuca ericifolia or Melrose can be added to sea salt or Epsom salts and Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. Other oils like oregano, lavender, lemongrass, lemon, Thieves, clove, cinnamon and frankincense have very powerful anti-fungal properties.
Twice a day apply one drop of Melaleuca (Tee tree oil) or Oregano oil (alternate), making sure it gets under and around the whole nail.
Every two weeks give your nail a week off. Pure essential oils can be drying. Maybe you want to add a little coconut or olive oil. Make sure you keep everything clean because nail fungus, is definitely contagious.
Every toenail fungus natural remedy will keep you busy for a few months, because growing new healthy nails is a slow process.
Fungus does not just show up in any body. It is opportunistic and most likely your body’s immune system is compromised. Over half of Americans age seventy are afflicted.
Are you eating too many sugars? Candidiasis, overgrowth of yeast, in the body seems to set ideal conditions for these kind of low level infections. Make sure your body has the right PH by eating plenty of organic, raw and some cooked greens, veggies and fruits : )
- Athlete’s Foot Blend: 8 drops Melaleuca Alternifolia, 4 drops peppermint,2 drops mountain savory
- Anti-fungal Skin Recipe: 10 drops patchouli, 4 drops Melaleuca quinquenervia, 2 drops Melaleuca alternifolia, 5 drops lemongrass
- Ringworm Blend: 2 drops lavender, 2 drops Melaleuca alternifolia,2 drops thyme
- Also spraying with Young Living Thieves spray is great and applying few drops of the Thieves Oil or Thieves Household Cleanser